The Painted Drawer’s Vintage French Flower Pots
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Clay flower pots
- Blue paint
- FolkArt® Home Decor Chalk: White
- Crackle glaze
- Large bristle paint brushes
1. Clean clay flower pot.
2. Apply a base coat of blue latex paint to the outside and halfway down inside (soil will cover the rest).
3. Allow the paint to dry completely.
4. Apply a crackle glaze according to directions.
5. Brush white paint over the crackle glaze.
6. Once dried and crackled, fill the inside with soil and flowers of choice.