Thinking of You Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders®:Grand Calibur® MachineShapeabilities® Carnival DreamM-Bossabilities™ ImperialRaspberry Spacer Plate
- Cardstock: light teal, medium teal & dark teal
- Gold & black inkpad
- Self-adhesive rhinestones
- Sentiment stamp
- Adhesive foam squares
- Paper trimmer
- Tape runner
Final size: 4-1/2'x5-1/2'
1. Trim an 8-1/2'x5-1/2' piece from dark teal cardstock. Fold in half to create a side fold card base.
2. Trim a 4'x5-1/4' panel from medium teal cardstock. Adhere to card front with tape runner.
3. Trim a 3-3/4'x5' panel from light teal card stock. Adhere to card front with tape runner.
4. Trim a 1'x4-1/2' strip from medium teal cardstock. Notch one end with scissors to create a banner.
5. Place banner inside Imperial Folder Side A & emboss using Base Plate A, Raspberry Spacer Plate & Grand Calibur® machine. Affix to card with tape runner.
6. Cut/emboss Carnival Dreams #1 & #2 (with #1 being smallest die template) from dark teal cardstock.
7. Ink backside of both die cuts with gold ink. Fold die cut triangles up & tuck under proceeding openings to create cut, fold, tuck effect.
8. Layer & adhere die cuts with foam squares. Affix layered die cuts on top of banner with tape runner.
9. Stamp sentiment in lower right corner with black ink.
10. Embellish die cuts & card with rhinestones.