Thinking Of You Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Two 12"x12" cardstock sheets: 1 black, 1 ivory
- Two 12"x12" scrapbook paper sheets: 1 flower print, 1 striped
- Two 7-1/2" lengths of 3/8" wide black ribbon
- 7/8" white brad
- Flower rub-ons for brads
- Paper trimmer
- 1/8" paper punch
- Elmer's items:
- Painters ColorCutter, Black
- Painters opaque Paint Marker, Black
- Craft Bond Memory Book Glue Pen
- Using paper trimmer, cut black cardstock into 7"x10" piece. Fold into card measuring 5"x7". Set aside.
- Cut ivory cardstock into 45/8"x65/8" piece. Set aside.
- Using Painters ColorCutter, outline/cut four wavy strips approximately 5/8" - 1" wide x 5-1/2" long from striped scrapbook paper. Note: Following manufacturer's instructions, practice using ColorCutter on a cutting mat covered with scrap paper, pulling ColorCutter toward you for best results.
- Spacing evenly, glue wavy strips to left side of horizontal ivory cardstock piece, folding and gluing ends to back. Using Paint Marker, write message: "Thinking of You!" onto upper right side of ivory paper as shown.
- Horizontally glue two ribbons onto lower portion of ivory piece, wrapping and gluing ends of ribbon around to back side.
- Use ColorCutter to outline/cut flower petals from floral scrapbook paper. Center and glue ivory piece onto front of black card. Glue flower on lower right side of card over ribbon. Hole punch center of flower, going through both flower and card. Attach flower rub-on to middle of brad and insert brad into hole in flower. Inside card, secure brad ends.