This Is Me Layout
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Teresa Collins Hello My Name is Papers
- Teresa Collins Essentials Alpha stickers
- Teresa Collins Hellow My Name is overlays
- Black cardstock: Butterfly and A, word die
- Teresa Collins Xyron adhesive kit
- Teresa Collins Xyron sticker maker
- Teresa Collins Xyron Stapler
- Cardstock: White and Black cardstock
- Black flower embellishment
- Black ribbon
- Take red scroll paper and adhere 5x7 photo to white and tan pattern paper. Place in center of layout with adhesive dots.
- Adhere clear transparent overlay on top of photo.
- Add REMEMBER die cut word with Teresa Collins sticker maker to black quote 3x4 card and place to left of photo.
- Adhere 3x4 tag, Keep Calm This is Me to the right of the photo.
- Adhere black ribbon to the left side below the photo.
- Place die cut butterfly, A, and alpha stickers under the photo.
- Cut out number tag from paper. Add as desired. Add handwritten name.
- Place black large flower to right lower section of layout.