This is My Beautiful Life Embellished Journal
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x12" Gilded Stack®
- 81?2"x11" Corrugate Stack®
- 6"x6" Jewels/Neutrals Stack®
- Composition book
- Book plate with brads
- Ivory ribbon
- Alphabet stickers
- Silver button
- Self-adhesive pearl embellishments
- Flower embellishments
- Papercrafting glue
- Adhesive foam squares
1. Select desired print from the Gilded Stack®. Cut it to 10"x9-3?4". Adhere to the composition book, beginning on the backside & wrapping on to the front of the book.
2. Select another print from the Gilded Stack®. Cut this print to 5-7?8"x5-1?2". Attach the book plate to the bottom right area of the paper as shown. Adhere everything to the bottom right corner on the front of the book.
3. Select a coordinating print from the Corrugate Stack®. Cut it to 5"x4-3?8". Adhere to the top right corner on front of the composition book.
4. Select another print from the Gilded Stack®. Cut it to 2"x9-3?4". Trim the edges as desired for a textured look. Adhere vertically on the seam between the 3 prints as shown. Adhere a strip of ivory ribbon down the center, securing the top & bottom edges in place inside the cover.
5. Cut desired saying from the Gilded Stack®. Mount it on a solid piece of cardstock from the Jewels/Neutrals Stack® & cut out. Adhere it to the center of the book with adhesive foam squares.
6. Embellish the book with flowers, buttons & pearls as desired.