1. Select desired background piece from the stack. Keep this close at hand.
2. Take out first white cardstock sheet. Cut to 11"x11". Cut a large square off set to one side in the white cardstock. Cut strips of colored paper from the stack to fit below the window and adhere in place. Adhere the white paper with the strips onto the center of the background piece, sandwiching it in place.
3. Mount the photo to the second sheet of white cardstock. Cut this out, leaving a thin border around all 4 sides. Layer additional colored strips from step 2 underneath the photo and adhere at an angle, just to the side of the window.
4. Cut out desired journaling phrase, using die cut machine, and the rest of the white cardstock sheet. Adhere this across the strips of colored paper in the window.
5. Lay layout on the self-healing mat. Use paper piercer to punch holes in desired pattern(s) in different areas of the page. Hand stitch patterns and buttons.
6. Add journaling.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.