Three Color Cowl
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Lion Brand® Heartland Thick & Quick:
- Sequoia, 1 ball (A)
- Yosemite, 1 ball (B)
- Acadia, 1 ball (C)
- or colors of choice
- Lion Brand® stitch markers
- Lion Brand® large-eyed blunt needle
- Circular knitting needle size 11 (8 mm), 16" (40.5 cm) long
- Tape measure
- Finished Circumference About 30" (76 cm)
- Finished Height About 15" (38 cm)
- 10 1/2 sts + 14 1/2 rnds = about 4" (10 cm) in Eclectic Rib.
- BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE.
- PATTERN STITCH:
- Eclectic Rib worked in rnds (multiple of 4 sts)
- Rnd 1: *K2, p2; rep from * around.
- Rnd 2: *P1, k2, p1; rep from * around.
- Rep Rnds 1 and 2 for Eclectic Rib.
- With circular needle and A, cast on 80 sts. Place marker for beg of rnd. Join by working the first st on left hand needle with the working yarn from the right hand needle and being careful not to twist sts.
- Beg with Rnd 1, work in Eclectic Rib working 16 rnds with A, 16 rnds with B and 16 rnds with C.
- Bind off.
- Weave in ends.
- beg = begin(ning)(s)
- k = knit
- p = purl
- rep = repeat
- rnd(s) = round(s)
- st(s) = stitch(es)
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_13274162a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only