1. Cut out felt squares with pinking shears.
2. Glue felt squares together at edges: glue two full sides and half of the remaining sides, leaving one corner open.
3. Punch holes in each unglued felt corner.
4. Glue felt strips on front to form tic-tac-toe board.
5. Create game pieces. Make 5 stacks of medium and small white buttons. Make 5 stacks of medium and small black buttons. Glue stacks.
6. Tie cord through holes, knotting at the ends to form a loop.
7. Store button game pieces inside pouch for travel. Knot cord close to pouch when storing game pieces to secure them.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.