Tic-Tac-Toe Toss Game
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 36"x60" Foamies black roll
- 2 pkgs. Poly Pellets
- Fleece: 1/3 yd each of blue & green
- Sticky-back craft foam sheets: 3 sheets of green, yellow, blue
- 2 pkgs. Foamies Glow-in-the-Dark sticky-back stars
- Basic sewing supplies
- Cut Foamies black roll to 36"x36". Cut the nine sticky-back craft foam sheets into 9"x9" squares.
- Arrange foam squares on background in grid pattern. Remove the backing and press into place.
- Remove paper backing from stars and center stars in each square. Press into place.
- For bean bags, cut each color fleece into five 6"x11-1/2" rectangles. Fold each in half with right sides together, stitch sides with 1/4" seam allowance, leaving a small hole to turn.
- Turn, loosely stuff with pellets and sew closed.