Tie Dye Doily Overskirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Five 9" Ecru doilies
- Five 12" Ecru doilies
- 40" of 3"-wide cotton lace
- Orange liquid tie dye
- 3 yards of Ribbon
- Basic sewing supplies
- Optional: sewing machine
1. Lay the 9" doilies in a line, overlapping the center 3 scallops. Stitch ends together to form circle or skirt seam.
2. Stitch the large doilies in between the smaller ones.
3. Stitch the lace to the top of the small doilies, finish ends.
4. Tie dye as desired.
5. Lace ribbon through top for tie.
6. Can be worn at waist or on hips.