Tie Dye Furniture
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Piece of unfinished wood furniture
- One-step spray tie-dye
- Set of Dye-na-Flow concentrate
- Trash bag
- Pair of disposable gloves
- Saturate the piece of furniture with water. An easy solution is to put it in the shower for 30 seconds, making sure every part is exposed to water.
- Take it out of the shower and set the piece of furniture on the flat unopened trash bag.
- Using 1-2 colors of one-step spray tie-dye, randomly spray the piece of furniture.
- Allow to dry for about 1 minute and then, with a Dye-na-Flow color, drag the tip of the bottle in swirl patterns or designs on the piece of furniture. The concentrated color will bleed into the sprayed tie-dye. Continue with the designs until the desired look has been achieved.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before use.
Items in This Collection