Tie Dye Pennants and Tent
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Piece of white cotton fabric 14" x 36"
- Package of fabric paint markers
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Cut 6 pennants, each 9" x 12".
- Tear 2- 1" x 36" long strip of cotton fabric for one “string” for the pennants.
- Hot glue the 2 strips together at the ends making one long strip.
- Lay the pennants on a flat surface. On the first pennant, pick a spot anywhere on the fabric and pinch the fabric between your fingers. Twist the fabric and while holding the twist use a fabric marker of choice and paint the fabric around your fingers with one color. Twist the fabric some more and paint again around fingers with another color. Do this 3-4 times in different places on the fabric.
- Flip the pennant over and, with the hot gun glue, make a bead of glue about 1" down from the top of the fabric all the way across the top of the pennant. Quickly fold the fabric from the top to the glue line and press in place.
- Make a tube at the top of the pennant for the string of fabric to slide into the pennant.
- Once all six pennants are completed, take a safety pin and insert it into the end of the string. Work the safety pin into the tube or channel of each pennant, sliding one on after another onto the string.
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 4 yds of white cotton fabric
- Fabric Dye, color of choice
- Protective surface
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron and pressing surface
- Dye fabric according to packaging.
- Once dry, iron fabric.
- Sew raw edges to finish.
- Hang or drape and discover the fun!
Tie Dye Pennants and Tent is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Fairiegirl from Grreeaat pictures U didnt give me enough time to even get past the first part before throwing a survey at me
Date published: 2016-07-03
Items in This Collection
Item # prd10006
Available for U.S. Shipping Only
$4.99 $2.99 /yd