1. Follow instructions on tie-dye package for creating the tie dye pattern you prefer.
2. Follow instructions on tie-dye package for dying, washing and drying.
3. Once tie-dye process has been completed, lay shirt out flat.
4. Cut shirt from bottom of armpit up to the collar at an angle. Cut from both the front and back of shirt.
5. Measure up approximately 3" from the armpit cut and cut straight across, removing the pointed top. Cut from both the front and back of shirt.
6. Turn shirt inside out. Use fabric tape to adhere the bottom of T-shirt together.
7. Use fabric tape to attach top cut edges around handles. Work slowly across from one edge to the other, spreading fabric out as best you can.
8. After the tape has bonded, you can push it all down on the handle to create the scrunched up look.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>