1. Wash T-shirt without fabric softener, leave damp.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover.
3. Lay out damp T-shirt on protected work surface. Gather neck of shirt and pull rest of shirt down into a cone.
4. Bind with rubber bands at 3" intervals to create circular stripes down the front of the entire shirt.
5. Mix Red dye according to package instructions. Apply to shirt, leaving space around the rubber bands to create white stripes.
6. Wrap plastic table cover around shirt. Let set 6-8 hours.
7. Leaving rubber bands on, rinse shirt until water runs clear.
8. Remove rubber bands. Wash in washing machine at highest temperature suitable for fabric. Dry.
9. Place waxed paper or cardboard inside shirt.
10. Place masking tape on shirt to form large triangle for tree.
11. Shake dimensional paint and squeeze onto paper towel to test.
12. Draw doodles from the top of the triangle to the bottom with Sour Apple dimensional paint. Draw a second layer of doodles with Gold dimensional paint alongside the green lines. Peel away masking tape.
13. Draw a star with Gold dimensional paint at top of tree. Allow to dry.