SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® silver plated saucer earring posts (1 pk)
- Cousin® rhinestone connectors (1 pk)
- Cousin® silver metal filigree connector (1 pk)
- Cousin® gunmetal/rhinestone connector (1 pk)
- Cousin® 8mm silver/rhinestone bead (1 pk)
- Silver 6mm jump rings (4 pc)
- Silver head pins (2 pc)
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Attach the loop of an earring post to one end of the large rhinestone connector.
2. Using a 4mm jump ring, link a gunmetal connector and a filigree connector to the other end of the rhinestone connector.
3. Make a rhinestone bead drop.
4. Using a 6mm jump ring, attach the bead drop to the other end of the gunmetal and filigree connectors. The filigree connector doesn’t have a loop at the bottom, so the jump ring will have to fit through an opening.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the matching earring.