1. Attach the loop of an earring post to one end of the large rhinestone connector.
2. Using a 4mm jump ring, link a gunmetal connector and a filigree connector to the other end of the rhinestone connector.
3. Make a rhinestone bead drop.
4. Using a 6mm jump ring, attach the bead drop to the other end of the gunmetal and filigree connectors. The filigree connector doesn’t have a loop at the bottom, so the jump ring will have to fit through an opening.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the matching earring.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >