Tiered Birdcage Note
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tiered Birdcage stamp
- Just a Note stamp
- Shabby White Embossing Enamel from the Vintage Embossing Powder Kit
- VersaMark™ watermark ink
- Turquoise, Orange & Yellow cardstock
- Patterned cardstock
- Small corner rounding punch
- 1/2" white grosgrain ribbon
- Embossing heat tool
- 1/8" round hole punch
- Paper adhesive
- Dimensional foam adhesive squares or dots
1. Fold 4-1/4" x 11" panel of yellow cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Adhere a 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" panel of patterned cardstock to bottom of front panel of card base.
3. Adhere a 4-1/4" x 1/2" panel of orange cardstock across center of card front where panels join.
4. Stamp Birdcage image in VersaMark™ ink on a 2-1/2" x 2-3/4" panel of turquoise cardstock.
5. Sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Enamel over wet ink, tap off excess and return to jar, and heat with heat tool from underneath to melt powder.
6. Brush VersaMark™ pad along edge of embossed panel and sprinkle with Shabby White Embossing Enamel. Tap off excess, heat from underneath to melt powder.
7. Affix birdcage panel to upper left area of card front with paper adhesive.
8. Emboss “just a little note" on a 3" x 1" strip of turquoise card stock as above.
9. Round two left corners of sentiment strip with corner rounding punch.
10. Emboss edges of strip as in step 5.
11. Punch a 1/8" hole in left edge of strip and tie 4" piece of grosgrain ribbon through hole in a knot, trim ends.
12. Attach greeting panel to card front aligning right sides with card opening. Use dimensional foam adhesive for raised effect.