Tiered Chandelier Mobile
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12" wood embroidery hoop
- 10" wood embroidery hoop
- 8" wood embroidery hoop
- Americana® Hauser light green acrylic paint
- Disposable sponge brush
- Offray® green ribbon
- Offray® narrow green ribbon: 2 spools
- Crystal garlands: 4
- Pink two-tone confetti rose sprays: 4
- Mauve/pink hydrangea spray
- Pink/green hydrangea spray
- Pink/sage hydrangea spray
- Light pink rose buds: 2
- Battery operated mood lights: 4 pkgs
- Cutting utensils
- Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Paint hoops. Allow to dry.
2. Trim wider green ribbon to desired length. Glue 2 pieces to corners of larger hoop forming an “X" in the center. Allow to dry.
3. Trim four pieces of narrow ribbon and glue strips hanging down from wider ribbon. Allow to dry.
4. Glue small hoop to bottom of strips. Allow to dry.
5. Insert medium hoop and glue in desired position. Allow to dry.
6. Add trimmed crystal garland. Thread a small piece of narrow ribbon through silver jump ring on garland to form a loop. Glue loop to hoop. Allow to dry.
7. Repeat on upper and lower hoops.
8. Trim flowers and foliage. Glue in place as desired.
9. Unscrew two small screws on battery pack of lights. Remove clear plastic piece. Screw back. Turn on.
10. Accordion pleat lights into fan shape. Wrap end around close to bottom.
11. Use additional ribbon to tie lights behind flowers, hiding battery pack within flowers and foliage.