Tiered Serving Dish
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt® Home Decor Chalk Finish – Yellow Crochet
- Vintage plate & bowl
- Small candlestick
- Adhesive glue such as E6000
- Fine grade sandpaper
- Rubbing alcohol
- Flat brush 1/2”
- Paper towels
- Foam plates
- Water basin
1. Wash plates and candlestick with mild soap and water. Allow to dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
2. Apply Yellow Crochet to candlestick and allow to dry. Refer to bottle for curing times.
3. Apply second coat and allow to dry.
4. Lightly sand with sandpaper until desired weathered effect is achieved.
5. Glue base of candlestick to center of dish.
6. Glue top of candlestick to underside of bowl.
Use clear plates and paint with chalk finish paint using paper doily in between surface and food.