1. Apply picket fence distress paint to one side of burlap panel.
2. Cut a strip of patterned paper to fit inside burlap panel. Adhere to panel.
3. Apply Xyron&® to a piece of chipboard. Peel back paper and place lace on top. Die cut dress form using lace-covered chipboard. Apply distress ink to edges using blending tool.
4. Cut and gather a piece of pattern paper from an actual pattern. Adhere to dress form at waist.
5. Cut a piece of ribbon and dampen with water. Apply distress ink to ribbon. Dry with towel. Tie into a double bow. Adhere to dress form.
6. Adhere dress form to mat.
7. Die cut spool from chipboard. Adhere patterned paper to chipboard. Die cut button from patterned covered chipboard. Embellish with distress ink.
8. Wrap jute around spool and secure in place with hot glue. Attach two pearl head pins to spool. Run jute through button and tie a knot. Attach button to center with hot glue and attach to card.
9. Die cut smallest flower from tattered florals die and embellish with distress ink using blending tool. Attach button to center using hot glue. Attach mat.
10. Trim out dream from ticket. Embellish with distress ink using blending tool. Adhere to mat using a pop dot.
11. Attach clock piece to mat. Adhere spinners to clock.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >