1. Die cut star fish, sand dollar and sea horse from Distress Watercolor Cardstock using the Sand and Sea Bigz Die and the Vagabond.
2. Color die cuts with Distress Markers and the Detail Waterbrush. Ink the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink on an Ink Blending Tool and let dry.
3. Paint a generous coat of Rock Candy Crackle Paint over the sea elements and let dry.
4. Cut rust card to 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", score and fold in half.
5. Cut turquoise mat to 4" x 5-1/4".
6. Sand the edges of the cardstock with a Sanding Grip. Ink edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink on an Ink Blending tool.
7. Position the Dot Fade Layering Stencil on the mat. Paint through the stencil with a pouncing motion using Broken China Distress Paint on an Ink Blending Tool, carefully lift stencil off and let dry.
8. Stitch around the mat if desired. Attach Mini Fasteners to corners.
9. Adhere Found Relative Card and elements with foam tape.
10. Tie Linen Ribbon around mat with a knot and adhere mat to card.
11. Paint Philosophy Tag with Broken China Distress Paint, allow to partially dry and wipe off excess paint to reveal raised area.
12. Attach Philosophy Tag with a Jump Ring to the Wire Pin and pin to Linen Ribbon.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.