1. Die cut starfish, seahorse and sand dollar from grunge board.
2. Apply distress paints to die cut pieces. Apply darker paints to one side of object and lighter paints to opposite side. Add dots to starfish by dipping pencil into puddle of paint and touching to starfish. Allow to dry.
3. Spray matte sealer to bottle to give the bottle a flat paint look and allow
4. Add floral foam to bottle, trimming to fit.
5. Apply moss collection to top of bottle with hot glue.
6. Attach seahorse and sand dollar to wire with hot glue. Insert into foam. Adhere starfish to arrangement. Add bits of moss to arrangement, if necessary to hide all foam.
7. Dye ribbon with distress ink. Allow to dry. Wrap around bottle.
8. Attach two sentiments to memo pin and insert into arrangement.