Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of iLoveToCreate
Crafting Time: 3-5 hours
Skill Level: Some experience necessary
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Drill 12 equidistant holes along outer edge of plaque, making holes approximately 3/4" to 1" deep.
2. Drill a hole in center of plaque, sized to fit ClockWorks® kit. Sand surface until smooth.
3. Spray plaque with black spray paint; let dry.
4. Use a pencil and protractor to measure and create a 30-degree angle wedge from each color of cardstock to fit around face of clock. Cut out.
5. Lightly sand bottom end of paintbrush handles to create a rough surface to help them adhere better when glued.
6. Squeeze some Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue® in holes around outer edge of plaque and insert sanded paintbrush ends into each hole. Let dry.
7. Adhere cardstock wedges in color order onto plaque with a thin layer of Aleene’s® Original Tacky Glue®. Refer to photo. Let dry.
8. Assemble ClockWorks® kit as directed on packaging.
HemlineŽ Deluxe Serger Trolleys & Bags
MadeiraŽ Embroidery Thread Sampler -- 18 spools
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.