1. Trace backing of Assemblage Clock on Wallflower Paper Stash.
2. Cut out circle with scissors. Adhere to clock back with foam tape.
3. Cut a piece of moss ribbon to line the inside of Assemblage Clock. Adhere with hot glue.
4. Paint Letterpress letters with Distress Paint. Allow to dry.
5. Lightly sand letters with Sanding Grip. Ink with Vintage Photo Distress Ink on an Ink Blending Tool.
6. Adhere Letterpress letters together with hot glue. Insert the Memo Pin between the middle letters.
7. Place butterfly Ephemera in the Memo Pin.
8. Adhere letters inside the Assemblage Clock with hot glue.
9. Arrange small stones around letters & adhere with hot glue.
10. Tie a big bow with Linen Ribbon to the handle of the Assemblage Clock.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.