Time to Grow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tim Holtz® idea-ology™:
- Assemblage Clock
- Ephemera: Thrift Shop
- Memo Pin
- Linen Ribbon
- Sanding Grip
- Wallflower Paper Stash
- Ranger® Distress Ink:
- Vintage Photo
- Ranger® Distress Paint: Kit #2-#5:
- Seedless Preserves, Broken China, Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry
- Moss ribbon
- Small polished stones
- Foam tape
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Trace backing of Assemblage Clock on Wallflower Paper Stash.
2. Cut out circle with scissors. Adhere to clock back with foam tape.
3. Cut a piece of moss ribbon to line the inside of Assemblage Clock. Adhere with hot glue.
4. Paint Letterpress letters with Distress Paint. Allow to dry.
5. Lightly sand letters with Sanding Grip. Ink with Vintage Photo Distress Ink on an Ink Blending Tool.
6. Adhere Letterpress letters together with hot glue. Insert the Memo Pin between the middle letters.
7. Place butterfly Ephemera in the Memo Pin.
8. Adhere letters inside the Assemblage Clock with hot glue.
9. Arrange small stones around letters & adhere with hot glue.
10. Tie a big bow with Linen Ribbon to the handle of the Assemblage Clock.