Tinker Bell Mini Album
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cutterpede paper trimmer
- Removable adhesive dispenser
- Permanent adhesive dispenser
- 1-1/2" & 2" Paper Shapers scallop circle punches
- Tink 12"x12" page kit
- Tinker Bell silhouette
- Princess jewels
- Hole punch
- Wood skewer
- Rubber band
- Foam adhesive
- Cardstock: blue, purple, pink, lime
- Cut all paper from the page kit to 10"x12".
- Fold each page in half (6"x10") and adhere.
- Create double border of blue cardstock & yellow patterned paper. Attach to bottom of the layout.
- Punch 2 holes along the left-hand side of each page. Each hole must line up through all the pages.
- Use embellishments from the page kit, Princess Jewels and Tinker Bell silhouette to decorate each page.
- Add pictures and journaling.
- Punch 2 scallop circles of each size. Glue smaller circles to the larger. Embellish with stickers from Tink page kit.
- Line up pages; stretch rubber band & push through each hole from the back. Slide skewer through loops to create binding.
- Embellish skewer with the scallop circles. Attach using foam adhesive to cover the point and tie ribbon around the stem to create a wand.