Tiny Daisies Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars Tools:
- Daisy pop-up punch
- Hand punch, 1/4" Circle
- Hand punch, 1/8" Circle
- 12" Portable paper trimmer
- Cardstock: light green, light pink, dark pink, yellow, purple, white
- 1/2 yd. of 3/8" pink grosgrain ribbon
- Pink ink pad
- Greeting stamp of choice
- Cut a piece of light green cardstock 5-1/2"x8". Fold in half to form a 5-1/2"x4" card.
- Cut 1 piece each of light pink, purple and white cardstock 2"x3".
- Stamp greeting on the piece of white cardstock with pink ink.
- Ink the edges of the white cardstock.
- Layer and adhere the purple, pink and white cardstock pieces to the card front as shown.
- Cut 1 piece each of purple, light pink, dark pink and yellow cardstock to 1"x2" and adhere along the bottom of the card.
- Punch out several flowers from light pink, dark pink, purple, light green and yellow using the Daisy Pop-Up Punch. Punch out several 1/4" and 1/8" circles in the same colors and adhere to the middle of the flowers.
- Adhere flowers to card front.
- Tie pink ribbon around card.