SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® products:
Glam-It-Up!™ Christmas Lights Iron-On Design
Silver Glitter 3D Fashion Paint™
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Pen
- 8"x8" black fabric-covered photo album
- Thin white ribbon
- Iron and ironing surface
- Pressing cloth
Refer to photo for color and design placement of all items.
1. Cut three different lengths of white ribbon and glue onto front of album with Fabric Fusion® Pen.
2. Cut three additional lengths of ribbon and tie each into equal-sized bows, trimming ends as needed. Glue bows in place on top of each ribbon strand as shown. Let dry.
3. Cut apart Christmas Lights iron-on design then peel backing from each. Place each design plastic side up at the end of ribbon strands. Working one at a time, place pressing cloth over design and iron in place according to manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Add year to the bottom right corner of album with Silver Glitter 3D Fashion Paint™. Let dry.