Tissue and Wire Candle Holders
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tissue paper, 2-3 shades each: green & red
- Wired Accents™ 12-gauge silver floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Aleene’s® Tacky Glue
- Goop™ all-purpose adhesive
- Small jar candle or battery-operated candle
1. Bend a length wire into a flat circle with a small spiral.
2. Dip wire into Aleene’s Tacky Glue to cover only the bottom surface, then press into a sheet of tissue paper. Allow to dry, then use scissors to trim excess tissue paper close to the wire. Make 4 for each holder.
3. Position two wire and tissue circles at 90-degree angles and use a skewer to apply Goop™ to the spot where they join. Hold for a few minutes until adhesive begins to set. Continue until the 4-sided holder is complete.
4. Repeat for each holder.