1. Trim the grey cardstock to measure 8" x 10" to fit inside the frame.
2. Cut seven 1-1/4" x 6-1/2" yellow patterned paper strips. Round the top & bottom right corners using a punch.
3. Space them equally horizontally on the grey background. Adhere them carefully and evenly-spaced as shown.
4. Cut seven 1/2" x 2" green cardstock strips. With black stamping ink, stamp the days of the week each green cardstock strip. Round the bottom right corner with a punch. Adhere each “day" to the upper left corner of each horizontal yellow strip.
5. Trim a striped piece of patterned paper to measure 1" x 9-1/2" (or the height of all horizontal yellow strips combined). Adhere it vertically to the left side of the background sheet.
6. Insert the completed sheet into an 8" x 10" frame.
7. Wrap the finished frame twice with baker’s twine and tie a nice bow as shown.
8. Finish it off by adding a rhinestone accent in the center of the bow.
9. Use a dry-erase marker to write on the board.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.