Today I Married My Best Friend Layout
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper House Productions&® To Have & To Hold Paper Pad
- 12" x 12" full texture beige/gold cardstock
- Variegated gold paper
- 12" x 12" white cardstock
- Glossy accent
- Brown ink
- Burlap ribbon
- Miscellaneous coordinating accents
- 1 photo printed 3" x 4"
1. Cut 1 sheet if the Bridal Bouquet Paper to 11-1/2" x 11-1/2", being sure not to lose any important part of the image.
2. From a second sheet, fussy cut out the floral and the friend title and ink both edges.
3. Matte the main paper with a white cardstock so it has a very small edge and ink it.
4. Using a 12" x 12" full texture beige/gold cardstock, create a second matte for the page, using it to base the full project. Carefully place the previous matted print paper down to the very bottom and over tight to the right side.
5. Using foam dots, place the inked florals directly over the image on main paper.
6. Using foam dots, place the inked title "Friend" directly over the image on paper (Add glossy accents to the letters in the word friends as desired and allow to dry).
7. Roughly place the photo on the page for best location (do not glue down yet).
8. Arrange accents - use coordinating beige colored burlap ribbon or substitute ribbon. For added color, use rub-ons or vellum flowers to add to the floral bouquet. Use coordinating accents on the chosen ribbon accent. Use border rub-ons or accents for just below the ribbon for added color.
9. After choosing accents and knowing where to place them, glue down the photo first, add rub-ons below the photo, add ribbon and accents and place the rub-ons for around the floral bouquet.
10. In the upper section of the photo, add flowers, rub-ons, some buttons, and an accent scalloped paper. Punch flowers from accent papers. Arrange the cluster before you glue it down. Add dew drops, some white gel pen doodled flowers, and more rub-ons.