Today is the Day Gift Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Seen & Noted Emb-Journaling Tablet
- Die cut Polaroid&™ Yearbook
- Wood veneer speech bubbles
- Party Day 12“ x 12“ paper pad
- Kraft bag (or cardstock to but a bag with a digital cutter), approx. 4“ x 6“
- Red jute
- Red bag filler
- Foam adhesive dots
- Corner rounder
1. Cut a strip of teal floral paper 3“ wide and wrap around craft bag.
2. Cut a yellow strip from the printed border page (about 3/4“ wide) and wrap around bottom portion of teal floral paper.
3. Tie Red jute around the papers.
4. Remove the quote from the card pad and adhere to bag with foam adhesive dots.
5. Trim the word “love“ from one of the quote cards – round the top two corners and tuck behind the top of the “today“ card.
6. Cut the arrow off the yellow Polaroid frame and adhere to center of veneer speech bubble.
7. Use foam dots to add speech bubble to top right corner of quote card.
8. Add filler to gift bag.