Together Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV items:
- Cardstock Stack
- The Stack 5
- Clear stickers, "Family"
- Craft Essentials 3-D Embellishments
- Jolee's by You -- Orange Plumeria
- Silk flower
- Alphabet stickers -- Sonnets
- Red brad
- Creative Imaginations -- Word epoxy stickers
- Paper cutter/Scissors
- Adhesive tabs
- Zots glue dots, small
- Select a solid-colored background paper and 3 coordinating patterned papers. Cut one paper and attach it across the top of the page. Cut a second paper for the right edge of the page, and overlap the top paper. Cut a third paper and overlap all papers at the bottom of the page.
- Mount the photo on a coordinating solid and attach to page. Adhere clear stickers over photo and on bottom panel.
- Attach "Together" stickers and adhere to page, overlapping bottom of photo. Cut one of the patterned papers into strips and adhere epoxy word stickers. Slip behind photo and extend to right page edge. Some strips may be shorter, if desired.
- Attach a silk flower near top of photo. Adapt "together" twill tape by attaching a Jolee's orange Plumeria flower and red brad. Attach to flower and photo. Add additional orange Plumeria to page for color and balance.