SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies: Basic Cake Ball Pops recipe (available on wilton.com) 9" x 13" x 2" non-stick sheet pan Chocolate Pro Electric Chocolate Melter White Candy Melts candy 6" lollipop sticks Pops decorating stand Candy Colors Sets: Primary (yellow, orange and red used) and Garden (black and green used) Parchment triangles 9" fondant roller Brush set
- Green, red and yellow jumbo spice drops
- Granulated sugar
- Plastic ruler
1. Prepare medium cake pops and insert lollipop sticks according to recipe directions. Allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
2. Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions using electric chocolate melter. Dip pops in melted white candy. Place in decorating stand and allow to cool in refrigerator until set.
3. Tint portions of white Candy Melts candy black, orange, yellow, green and red using candy colors from sets.
4. Make eyes, mouth and nose. Use a cut parchment bag and melted black and orange Candy Melts candy to pipe facial features.
5. Create scarves. Roll out spice drops using fondant roller on a granulated sugar-covered surface. Cut a strip for each scarf, 4" long x 3/4" wide. Use a knife to cut slits for fringe on edges, 1/16" wide x 1/2" long.
6. Attach candy scarf to lollipop stick using melted matching color Candy Melts candy. Pipe melted Candy Melts candy on to back of scarf to hold out to side. Place in decorating stand and allow to cool in refrigerator until set.