Too Cute Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x12" sheets of cardstock: blue, light blue, red, yellow, white
- Inkadinkado Flourishes clear stamp set
- 4"x8" dreamer stamp set
- Colorbox tropical colors ink pad
- Acrylic stamp block
- Foam pop dots
- Paper trimmer
- 2 large brads
- Number & letter stickers
- Cut 5"x12" rectangle from red cardstock. Stamp floral pattern continuously on one side.
- Cut 5"x10-1/2" rectangle from yellow cardstock. Fold over top right and bottom left corners.
- Punch brad through both folded corners of yellow cardstock.
- Cut a 1-1/2"x12" strip of light blue cardstock. Ink all edges with dark blue ink.
- Refer to photo. Cut two white cardstock circles.
- Cut circles from light blue cardstock and the yellow cardstock as shown in photo to fit inside the white circles.
- Stamp floral pattern onto the light blue and yellow cardstock circles.
- Cut white cardstock to mat two 4"x6" photos.
- Adhere the red piece on top of the blue 12"x12" piece to left side of page leaving 1-1/2" of space.
- Adhere the yellow piece on top of the red towards the top of page.
- Adhere light blue strip on top of the red piece.
- Adhere matted photos in desired location and stamp corner flourishes from the floral set on corners of matted photos.
- Adhere circles to page and stamp words on white cardstock. Mat them with corresponding colored cardstock and cut shapes.
- Pop dot the words and adhere them in top right circle.
- Add title of your choice using letter and number stickers.