SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12" x 12" Kidlet Stack
- Mason jar
- 4" white doily
- 1-1/4" brown grosgrain ribbon
- Small brown or black alpha stickers
- Corner rounder
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive
1. Tie a section of brown grosgrain ribbon, securing in a knot at the back of the jar.
2. Depending on the size of the jar, leave the doily as is or cut 1/2" out of the center so that it is proportionate to the height of your project. Attach this to the center of the jar on the side opposite the knot in the ribbon.
3. Cut the smile square from the sentiment page in the Kidlet Stack. Round the edges with the corner rounder. Add desired alphabet stickers.
4. Use the poem provided and/or help your child write a note to the Tooth Fairy. Put this, along with the tooth, inside the jar and leave on their nightstand.