Top Note Wall Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 Canvases
- 12"x12" Scrapbook papers: red music, silver
- 3 Ready-to-finish wood music notes & symbols
- Acrylic paints: black, red
- Black inkpad
- Glue stick
- Tacky glue
- Paper trimmer
- Metal-edge ruler
- Gloss acrylic spray, optional
- Paint the edges of each canvas red. Apply 2 coats for good coverage. Let dry between coats.
- Paint music notes and symbols black. Apply 2 coats for good coverage; when dry, spray with gloss acrylic spray, if desired.
- Trim sheets of red music paper to cover the front of each canvas. Apply with glue stick. Smooth out paper and let dry. Ink edges of canvas and edges of top surface with black inkpad.
- Using a metal-edge ruler, tear 5 thin strips of silver paper for each canvas. Attach with glue stick as shown.
- Position music notes and symbols on canvas in an arrangement of choice. Adhere to canvases with tacky glue. Let dry before hanging.