Topaz and Wood Bead Earrings on Chain
2-burnishedold ear wires #BM82628-PE-004
8 of goldurnished chain
30 of 26Ga antique gold wire
10-cube wood beads
20-round flat glassrown beads beadhop#
12-4mm burnished gold jump ringsBM82688-PE-004
1. Cut two pieces of chainhich consists of 11 oval links each.
NOTE: cut ahainn the middlef flat links.
2. Cut five 3 lengthsf6Ga antique gold wire.
3. Roll the end of one wire piecento apiral approximately
4. String one flatound glassrown bead, cube wood bead,ne flatound glass
brownead. Makerappedoop above, ensuring thathisead units
connected toiddle (sixth)hain linkefore closing a loop.
5. Repeatteps 3ndour more times.ttaching twoeadsrom each side of
6. Connect edge links of beaded chainiecesing threemm jump rings.
7. Attachwo 4mmump ringseparatelyo each edge chain link.
8. Pass another 4mmump ring through jump ringsrom previoustep and ear
wire once.losehis jump ring.
5. Repeat steps-8 to make a second earring.
Dueoeasonal nature of project, supplies arevailableor aimitedime only. Pleaseead all instructions prior to
beginning; read andollow all manufacturers instructions for all tools andaterials used. Providedult
supervisionf childrenarticipatenhis andll craft projects. Becauseo-Anntores, Inc. has noontrol over the
use of materials andools, nor surroundings, duringonstruction of projects, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc. disclaims any
liability for injury, damage or other untoward results. Content of this projectheet isresented in good faith, but no
warranty is given, nor results guaranteed. 2006o-Anntores, Inc. All rights reserved. 197-386