Topaz Crystal and Rhinestone Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Topaz crystal rondelles
- Gold crystal spacers
- Gold rhinestone cup chain
- Fishing line or monofilament
- Gold lobster clasp
- Gold jump rings
- Wire cutters
1. Cut a piece of cup chain that is 16" long.
2. Fold in half to find the middle point and attach a jump ring there. Situate the chain on work surface with the jump ring at the bottom, ends folded together.
3. Cut a 2-yard piece of fishing line.
4. Center one rondelle bead on the line and place in-between the folded halves of the cup chain, as close to the jump ring as possible.
5. Wrap the fishing line around the cup chain once or twice on both sides, then string set of beads: one rondelle, one spacer, one rondelle.
6. Take both ends of fishing line through the row of beads going in opposite directions.
7. Next string a third rows of beads, this time one spacer, one rondelle, one spacer.
8. Repeat steps 5 thru 7 to add rows beads to the bracelet to make a 7 – 7-1/2" bracelet.
9. At opposite end, trim the cup chain so that it meets together. The cup chain free ends will connect together by carefully opening the metal box the last rhinestone is in, and sliding the opposite side&'s metal end, then closing the metal box again to hold securely.
10. Connect a jump ring and lobster clasp to finish.