SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bronze chain necklace top
- Bronze connectors (sue both styles)
- Textured link chain necklace bottom, bronze
- Ivory and bronze bead/chain necklace bottom
- Bronze teardrop pendant
- Bronze open round pendant
- Bronze chain tassel danglers
- Chain nose pliers
1. Using the jump ring on the top of the bronze chain tassel, open it and attach to the center opening of the bottom of pendant.
2. Repeat with 2 more chain tassels, only connecting one to the left of center, and the other to the right of center. Close all jump rings securely.
3. Take a spring ring style connector and slide teardrop style pendant onto it. Add the pendant with tassels attached to it behind the first pendant, creating a layered look.
4. Connect this layered pendant to the center link of necklace bottom, using the same spring ring connector to attach together.
5. Take the necklace bottom with pendant attached and slide each end onto an "S-hook" style connector in bronze.
6. Repeat, only attaching the bronze and ivory beaded necklace bottom.
7. Finally, attach the double chain necklace top to the opposite end of the "S-hook" connector. Use the jump rings that come on each end of the necklace top.