SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styled by Tori Spelling:Red pendantBlue mix and antique silver danglersRed cabachon danglersBrown metal cable chain necklace top
- Long nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Antique bronze jump rings (8 mm and 6mm)
1. The red pendant will be the bottom part of the chest piece. The middle section will be created by deconstructing and reattaching the blue danglers, and the cabochon danglers will create the top of the chest piece that will attach to the necklace top. For steps 1 through 5 and 7 through 8, use 6mm jump rings.
2. Cut the dark blue flowers off of the blue danglers. Set aside one flower.
3. Open a jump ring, slide the red pendant onto the jump ring, followed by the bottom loop of the dark blue flower, and then close the jump ring.
4. Take a lighter blue section from one of the danglers cut apart, open a jump ring and slide the bottom right loop of the lighter blue dangler onto the jump ring, followed by the bottom left loop of the other lighter blue dangler. Before closing the jump ring, attach it to the jump ring that connects the dark blue flower and red pendant. Close the jump ring.
5. Connect the dark blue flower to the lighter blue danglers. Use a jump ring to attach the dark blue flower, on both sides where there are loops, to the top loops of the lighter blue danglers. Set aside.
6. Open an 8mm jump ring very wide, and slide it in between the gap on the bottom of a cabochon dangler. Choose the gap to the left of the bottom middle and largest stone. Before closing the jump ring, slide on a 6mm jump ring. Repeat for the other cabochon dangler, but choose the gap to the right of the bottom middle stone of this dangler.
7. With the last dangler and the lighter blue dangler on the right, use another jump ring to connect the two jump rings hanging off the bottom of the cabochon dangler and the top of the lighter blue dangler. Do this for the left side using the other cabochon dangler.
8. Open the jump ring on top of a cabochon dangler and slide the brown chain onto the jump ring. Close the jump ring. Repeat for the other side.