SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styled by Tori Spelling:2 pkg bronze & smoke rhinestone chandeliers2 pkg coral rhinestone chandeliersFaceted opal teardrop necklace bottomAntique bronze necklace choker topBraided leather necklace topAntique bronze oval connectorsLeaf danglersBronze earring findings
- Long Nose Pliers
1. Find the center point of the antique bronze necklace choker top (Use the choker top to create a base for the danglers to hang). Open the jump ring on a bronze and smoke dangler with long nose pliers, and slide the jump ring onto the center link of the bronze choker top.
2. Count 5 chain links over from the center, and attach a coral dangler to this link. Repeat, but counting 5 chain links the opposite way from the center.
3. Count 6 chain links over from the last two danglers just attached. Attach a bronze and smoke dangler to that link. Repeat, counting 6 links away from the last dangler on the other side of the necklace.
4. Use long nose pliers to open the jump ring on the end of the choker top. Slide a coral dangler onto the jump ring, and close the jump ring with the long nose pliers. Repeat for the other side.
5. Slide a connector onto both ends of the bottom just created. Slide each end of the braided necklace top onto the necklace connectors.
6. Open a jump ring on the faceted teardrop necklace bottom and slide it onto the braided necklace top itself, right over the jump ring that comes on the necklace top. Repeat for the other side.
7. For earrings, open earring finding and slide leaf dangler onto finding. Repeat for other side.