SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styled by Tori Spelling:2 pkgs. gold fan danglersMedium gold chain necklace topGold jump rings (at least 8mm)Dark Cream Stone & Metal DanglersGold Earring Findings
- Long nose pliers
- Memory wire shears or wire cutters
1. Clip the chain and both jump rings off of 2 of the fan danglers using the memory wire shears or the wire cutters. Cut JUST the chain (leaving the jump rings) on the other 2 fan danglers.
2. Use the long nose pliers to open the jump ring on the right side of a dangler. Slide a fan dangler without jump rings onto the jump ring and close it. Both fan danglers should be facing outward. This creates the left and bottom portions of the pendant.
3. Repeat this step with the other dangler with jump rings. There are now three danglers, and the one in the middle is the dangler that originally did not have jump rings. Repeat this process to attach the last dangler without jump rings to the two outside danglers. Before closing jump rings, slide either end of the necklace top onto the jump rings, then close them with long nose pliers.
4. For earrings, open earring finding and slide the dark cream stone and metal danglers onto the finding. Repeat for other side.