SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Styled by Tori Spelling:3 pkg gold filigree pendantFlat gold curb chain necklace connectorGold “s" connectorsGold jump rings (at least 8mm)
- Long nose pliers
1. Attach the bottom right portion of a pendant to the top left portion of another pendant. To do this, open a jump ring with the long nose pliers and slide it through the holes in the filigree on both pendants. Close the jump ring. Attach another jump ring, right below the last one, through both pendants for added security.
2. Repeat with the bottom left and top right portion of the remaining pendant and the pendant you just attached.
3. Open an “S" connector and slide it onto one of the jump rings on the top of one of the outside pendants. Close the “S" connector. Do the same for the other outside pendant.
4. Open the top of one of the “S" connectors and slide the end of the necklace top onto it. Close the “S" connector. Repeat for the other side.