1. On the front of the bag use a light pencil to note a line from top to bottom of bag 3" in from both sides. The inked pattern will be within this 3" margin.
2. Working from the line towards the left side seam, create another soft line at the 1" mark and 2" mark. Repeat toward the right side seam.
3. Beginning on the line furthest to the left, and working from top to bottom, make a dot every 2".
4. Again working top to bottom, make the first dot at the 1" mark, then every 2" (dots should alternate from the prior line). Repeat on remaining two lines.
5. Place a craft mat or scrap paper inside the bag to prevent ink from transferring to other side of the bag.
6. In a small cup, mix All-Purpose Inks in Poppy Red and White to create pink.
7. Using a Fantastix, dip the tip into one color of ink and begin painting a circle or other pattern of choice on every third dot. Repeat process with a separate Fantastix for the other two colors. A small thread spool can be used to trace circles as a guide, or create an alternative pattern. Repeat pattern across the back of the bag if desired.
8. Allow ink to dry slightly, then use a pressing cloth and apply a hot (cotton setting) dry iron to each area inked for about 2 minutes.
9. Follow the instructions for applying crystal iron-on in center of bag.
10. Follow HeatnBond Ultrahold instructions for applying the 28-1/2" bonding tape to the 28-1/2" ribbon.
11. Use the iron to apply the ribbon around the top of the bag with ends meeting in the front middle.
12. Make a circle with the 11" ribbon and sew a couple of stitches in the middle to create and secure the bow.
13. Apply the 3" strip of HeatnBond Ultrahold to the 3" ribbon.
14. Wrap 3" strip around center of bow and secure by ironing to activate the HeatnBond Ultrahold.
15. Apply 4-1/2" strip of HeatnBond Ultrahold to front center of ribbon wrapped around top of bag. Lay the bow on top of HeatnBond Ultrahold and iron to set. For extra hold, secure with needle and thread.
16. Allow 1 week before laundering.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>