Touch of Gold Triangle Earrings – Beth Kingston
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® Gold Air Machine
- Cricut® 12" x 12" StrongGrip mat
- Cricut® Deep Cut Housing and Blade
- Cricut® Gold Adhesive Foil
- Cricut® Tools Weeder
- Piece of thin leather (approx. 1mm)
- Gold jump rings (2)
- Fish hook earrings (2)
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/10210.
- Cut large triangles out of leather pieces with deep cut blade. Be sure to place leather smooth side down on to mat before cutting.
- Replace blade and cut small triangles out of Gold Adhesive Foil.
- Use weeder tool to remove the gold triangles from the backing and adhere to the bottom of the large triangles.
- Hook jump ring through the hole at the top of each large triangle, then loop on to fish hook earring and close the jump ring with pliers.