Traditional Fairy Garden
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Corrugated cardboard or foam core- size 18"x20"
- Pkg of moss in flats sheets
- Pkg of assorted round mosses
- Assorted accessories: Fairy house, door for tree trunk, little fairy house, 2 fairies, 1 gnome, resin mushroom, mailbox, birdhouses, Fairy Welcome sign, resin pathway, 2 flower pots
- Bag of oval brown flat rocks
- Bag of crinkly white flat moss
- Branch of artificial purple thistle like blooms
- Branch of baby’s breath
- Branch of tree like greenery
- Branch of lacey greenery
- Tube Gorilla Glue®
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Block of green floral foam sheet
- Two slices of wood with bark for tree look where the door is placed
- Old serrated kitchen knife
- Wire cutters
- Tacky glue
- Place the accessories on the cardboard piece without the green foam to plan arrangement.
- Using a serrated knife cut the green foam in the form of a rolling hill coming towards you the viewer.
- Attach the green foam to the cardboard using the Gorilla Glue and the hot glue.
- Determine the placement of the tree bark for the entrance to place the door. The bark would be placed at a higher level in the back of the layout. Build up the back of the layout with the extra green foam pieces. Glue the tree bark to support pieces behind it to make it sturdy, using hot glue and Gorilla Glue®.
- Build the stonewall where the lower level will start, by wedging stones while making a staircase in the middle of the stone layout.
- Place the house and build the fairy path with stone to make it look like stepping stones with green moss underneath and around the stones.
- Place the purple blooms upside down to look like potted flowers.
- Build the playground and place the other items where desired.
- Attach your natural items using hot glue. Attach bigger items with the Gorilla Glue®.
Items in This Collection
Item # prd33863
Available for U.S. Shipping Only