Transform Your Shoe Collection Into Pop Art
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cell phone camera or regular camera
- Photo editing software (A Beautiful Mess recommends A Color Story)
- Solid colored card stock and patterned card stock if desired
- Adhesive of your choice (Used rubber cement)
- 8x10 picture frame
- Canon PIXMA Printer
- Take a photo of your shoes in a bright space on a white backdrop, like printer paper or a poster board.
- Edit the photos of your shoes to give them a lithographic pop art effect. Then applied a black and white filter to give the shoe a gritty, high-contrast feel that works well with the pop art style.
- Crop photo to fit an 8x10 space and Print! .
- Cut out the printed shoe, leaving a border of the colored card stock around the edges for a lithograph effect. Cut the card stock you've chosen for the background to fit into your 8x10 frame, and then glue the cut-out shoes onto the background