Travel Envelope Pillow
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd. Snoopy Dots cotton fabric
- 12"x16" pillow form
- 2 yds. piping trim
- 12" webbing, 1" wide
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Iron & pressing surface
Note: Seam allowance 1/4"
- Cut one 12-1/2"x16-1/2" piece of fabric - front panel.
- Cut two 10-1/2"x16-1/2" pieces of fabric - back panels.
- Measure 6" in on each side of the 16-1/2" of the front panel and mark the spot. Matching raw edges, pin webbing at each mark on the right side of the front panel and baste in place.
- Matching raw edges pin piping trim around perimeter on the right side of the front panel and baste in place.
- Fold the short side of the back panels in 1/2" from raw edge, press, fold again, press and stitch in place. Repeat for the other back fabric.
- Place the front and back panels right sides together, matching raw edges and the back panels overlapping at the seams (the handle should be facing inside) and stitch around perimeter. Clip corners; turn pillow cover right side out and press.
- Insert pillow form and enjoy.
Items in This Collection