SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Black frame, 18" x 24"
- USA map 18" x 24"
- Packet of red/white stripe twine
- Packet of wooden heart tacks
- Wire cutters
- Glue stick
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Selected pictures of family vacations
- Open the frame and remove the inside promotional material.
- Use a piece of tracing paper and trace the state where the picture was taken.
- Lay the tracing paper on top of the photo and cut around the outline of the state.
- Use your glue stick and glue the photo on top of the state, totally covering the entire state.
- Continue steps 2-4 until you have filled in the states of your choice with family photos.
- Reassemble the frame with the USA map inside.
- Take the heart tacks and remove the metal point with wire cutter.
- With the red/white twine measure the distance on the upcoming trip. Cut the twine and tack the twine to the glass of the frame with hot glue and quickly place a wooden heart on top of the glue while it is still hot.