Travel Memories Book
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tim Holtz® Idea-ology®
- Adornments: Arrows
- Alpha Chips: Elementary
- Corked Vials
- Ephemera: Expedition
- Game Spinners
- Industrious Stickers: Frames & Trims
- Jute String
- Mini Configurations Book
- Mini Lantern
- Paper Stash: French Industrial
- Remnant Rubs: Life Quotes
- Tissue Tape Symphony
- Vial labels
- Distress Glitter: Antique Linen
- Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
- Distress Paint Set 1
- Glossy Accents
- Ink Applicator Tool
- Ink Blending Foam
- Stacked Artful Words Decorative Strip
- Vagabond® machine
- Clear packaging or acetate
- Papercrafting adhesive, hook-&-loop tape & foam tape
- Sea shells
- 2 AA batteries for Mini Lantern
- Travel photos
1. Cut French Industrial paper to cover the book & inserts of the Mini Book Configurations. Adhere using Glossy Accents.
2. Adhere Tissue Tape along the edges of the inserts & book.
3. Ink edges of inserts & book with Distress Ink on an Ink Blending Tool.
4. Apply Distress Paint to alter all metal elements. Wipe off excess to reveal raised area.
5. Adhere Mini Lantern to insert with foam tape. Run cord to back book.
6. Attach battery pack of Lantern to back of book with hook-&-loop tape.
7. Create a little shaker box by filling an insert with Antique Linen Distress Glitter for sand & little shells.
8. Cover insert with clear packaging or acetate. Adhere with Glossy Accents. Add Industrious Stickers around shaker box & corners of photos.
9. Create the story with Ephemera & Alpha Chips.
10. Fill the Corked Vials with Distress Glitter, a message, shells or travel mementos.
11. Tie Jute String around the top of the Corked Vials. Adhere Vial label.
12. Adorn book with favorite findings, fishnet, shells, Remnant Rubs & travel photos.