Traveler’s Photo Box
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- 12" x 12" StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cricut® Glitter Vinyl, Gold
- Cricut® Tools, Weeder
- Cricut® Tools, Scraper
- Black storage box
- Go to https://us.cricut.com/design/#/landing/project-detail/10296.
- This project makes one 7-1/4"H x 7-1/4" W vinyl decal. Measure the storage box and make sure the image will fit. If the dimensions need to be adjusted, click “Customize” to open the project canvas and resize the image before clicking “Go”.
- Follow the instructions in Design Space® to cut the image from glitter vinyl.
- Use the Weeder to remove the unwanted pieces of glitter vinyl from the image.
- Place the strong grip transfer tape (included with the glitter vinyl) sticky side down on the image. Use the Scraper to burnish the glitter vinyl to the transfer tape.
- Remove the vinyl backing leaving the image on the transfer tape. Apply the image to the box lid, using the Scraper to burnish again. Remove the transfer tape.